The SFI Annual Conference is the must-attend event each year for those who want to engage in discussions with some of the foremost thought leaders in the forest sector. Our event brings together people from the conservation, community, educational, and economic sectors who care about the future of forests. Past attendees include CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, conservation and community leaders, Indigenous representatives, forest managers, university faculty and students, government officials, and many more.
The 2021 SFI Annual Conference will be virtual and will feature sessions focused on forest solutions to many of the most important sustainability challenges we face in the sector and in our communities, including:
- Meeting the climate challenge through managed forests and forest products
- Learn about ESG and the role of SFI in advancing supply chains in the forest sector
- Collaboration for conservation impact and species recovery
- Building a diverse and resilient workforce
- Why urban forests matter
To register for the Virtual SFI Conference, follow the below steps:
- Use the drop down below to add your ticket(s), then click “Add to Cart”. Note: If you are registering multiple individuals, increase the ticket number prior to clicking “Add to Cart.” See the “Multiple Employee Discount” below for groups of 3.
- Once you’ve completed your order, click the “View Cart” option at the top right of the screen to review your order.
- Make any necessary edits and add any applicable coupon codes, then click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- On the “Checkout” page, provide billing information as well as attendee’s ticket information. Note: If the billing information is the same for the individual attendee, then click the blue “copy” button on each ticket.
Multiple Employee Discounts:
- Use code 20%off, if 3 people from the same organization register together to receive a discount of 20% off. Enter discount code 20%off at checkout.
- Once your organization has paid for 3 people, others in your organization will be able to join for free. SFI will contact you to provide the needed information to register additional staff.
- If you have questions, please contact SFI Accounting.
Free Registration Opportunities for Students and Youth
SFI is offering a limited number of free registrations to our Virtual Annual Conference for students and youth from the US and Canada, with support for Canadian youth provided by Project Learning Tree Canada. Interested students and youth should apply here.