The 2021 PLT E-Summit takes place May 18 and 19. We will explore opportunities in light of positive change; brainstorm pathways to advance equity and inclusivity in environmental education; learn about new resources and innovative approaches to engaging and supporting facilitators; and hear from those that developed and are employing the newly released Forest Literacy Framework. The E-Summit will reintroduce the PLT Gold Star awards. We’ll also have plenty of time for networking and socializing. The E-Summit will be highly interactive – be ready to work hard, learn a lot, and have fun along the way.
To register for the PLT E-Summit, follow the below steps:
- Use the drop down below to add your ticket(s), then click “Add to Cart”. Note: If you are registering multiple individuals, increase the ticket number prior to clicking “Add to Cart.”
- Once you’ve completed your order, click the “View Cart” option at the top right of the screen to review your order.
- Make any necessary edits and add any applicable coupon codes, then click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- On the “Checkout” page, provide billing information as well as attendee’s ticket information. Note: If the billing information is the same for the individual attendee, then click the blue “copy” button on each ticket.
Group Registration Discount:
- Use code PLT20off, if 3 people register together to receive a discount of 20% off. Enter discount code PLT20off at checkout.
- Once you’ve paid for 3 people, others within your state PLT program will be able to join for free. PLT will contact you to provide the needed information to register additional individuals.
- If you have questions, please contact SFI Accounting.